All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOutsourcing is a strategic weapon for the modern organization, now relating to the whole purpose and management of a business, and not just to areas such as IT. This work outlines how an organization can realize the power of its strengths, and look at the range of current approaches to sourcing.
- Author BiographyCharles L. Gay is managing director of Shreeveport Management Consultancy which has implemented outsourcing initiatives for numerous blue-chip organizations in the private sector, and which also undertakes considerable work in the public sector under Government initatives to streamline operations and maximise service quality. A frequent speaker on outsourcing and business strategy issues at conferences worldwide, he has more than 20 years experience of consulting in outsourcing and other forms of sourcing around the world.
- Author(s)Charles L. Gay,James Essinger
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Out-of-print date20/12/2004
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.