Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.37Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by former American League President Gene Budig, this title investigates the human and corporate sides of the US's national pastime. Throughout the course of the book, the author systematically engages the myriad concerns of Major League Baseball, past, present, and future.
- Author BiographyGene Budig was the president of Major League Baseball's American League from 1994 to 1999.
- Author(s)Gene A. Budig
- PublisherWest Virginia University Press
- Date of Publication10/02/2004
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationMorganstown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWest Virginia University Press
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.