Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a theory to account for the different strategies pursued by rebel groups in civil war.
- Author BiographyJeremy M. Weinstein is an assistant professor in the Department of Political Science at Stanford University. His research focuses on civil war, ethnic politics, and the political economy of development in Africa. He has published several articles in academic and policy journals, and he has received grants and fellowships from the Russell Sage Foundation, the Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation, the Center for Global Development, the Brookings Institution, the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, the World Bank, and the US Department of Education.
- Author(s)Jeremy M. Weinstein
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/10/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 tables
- Weight800 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Series Edited byPeter Lange,Robert H. Bates,Ellen Comisso,Peter Hall,Joel S. Migdal,Helen V. Milner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.