CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionBased on research, and grounded in everyday classroom practice, this book explores important issues surrounding play in the early years curriculum. It presents children's views on, and response to their role-play environment, alongside examples of good classroom practice. It is useful for students on primary education undergraduate courses.
- Author BiographySue Rogers is Senior Lecturer in Education at the Institute of Education, University of London, UK. Julie Evans is Senior Lecturer in the Sociology Department of the University College Plymouth St Mark and St John, UK.
- Author(s)Julie Evans,Sue Rogers
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.