Consider these sponsored items
- £16.75Was:£21.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates how to apply psychology in a range of sport settings by offering an accessible and evidence-based approach by top psychologists in the UK and Australia.
- Author BiographyCostas is a reader in sport psychology and deputy head (research) at Brunel University. He is a double-accredited sport psychologist with the British Association of Sport and Exercise Sciences and a Chartered Sport and Exercise Psychologist with the British Psychological Society. Peter is a professor of psychology, a registered psychologist and former head of the department of psychology at the University of Southern Queensland in Australia.
- Author(s)Costas Karageorghis,Peter Terry
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication10/10/2010
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note24 Halftones, black and white; 24 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight544 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £28.95Trending at £34.44
- £22.69Trending at £30.04
- £12.77Trending at £14.12
- £12.69Trending at £16.17
- £20.77Trending at £29.95
- £16.78Trending at £20.02
- £12.18Trending at £16.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.