All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe 2009 influenza pandemic, like all emerging infections, had unique characteristics and challenges. This book examines the epidemiology, clinical manifestations and outcome of the 2009 pandemic as compared to seasonal influenza and previous pandemics in both developed and developing countries.
- Author(s)Jon Stuart Abramson
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication14/01/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.