All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £36.00Trending at £38.56
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.74Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
About this product
- DescriptionIn an era of major reform in education, this book poses a serious question: Why haven t classroom practices evolved to reflect changes in policy? The book exposes persistent, routine teacher strategies that must be addressed to optimize reform efforts.
- Author BiographyLarry Cuban is professor emeritus of education at Stanford University, USA. His most recent books are As Good As It Gets: What School Reform Brought to Austin and Cutting Through the Hype: The Essential Guide to School Reform (Harvard Education Press).
- Author(s)Larry Cuban
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.