All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn investigation of Freemasonry which studies such areas as Freemasonry's religious and occult elements, the police and the underworld, the armed forces and charities. The author asks if it can make or break careers and whether it inculcates moral values in its members.
- Author BiographyMartin Short is a writer/TV documentary producer whose two outstanding successes to date have been his 13-part Thames-TV series Crime Inc. about the Mafia, which spawned a Methuen book of the same name which is still in print, and his book on the Freemasons, which has been a bestseller. He later produced a 6-part ITV documentary series, also entitled Inside the Brotherhood.
- Author(s)Martin Short
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/01/1995
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/03/2011
- Weight353 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.42
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.