All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cage is a ring enclosed by a steel box where people are urged to fight to the death - an illegal sport that attracts some of the world's richest and most powerful people as its patrons. Carl Merritt here breaks a strict code of silence to tell how he became the star of this deadly sport.
- Author BiographyCo-author Wensley Clarkson has been a writer and journalist all his working life. He has had much contact with the criminal underworld having written35 non-fiction books, and being published in eighteen countries, selling over two million copies. This is Carl’s first book.
- Author(s)Carl Merritt,Wensley Clarkson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/11/2003
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Entertainment
- Out-of-print date01/12/2006
- Weight223 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.