All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA sourcebook of contemporary and historical commentary on America's first popular mass entertainment.
- Author BiographyANNEMARIE BEAN is former Managing Editor of The Drama Review. JAMES V. HATCH is Professor of English and Theatre at CUNY and author of Sorrow Is the Only Faithful One (1993). BROOKS McNAMARA is Professor of Performance Studies at NYU and Director of the Schubert Archive. MEL WATKINS is the author of On the Real Side (1994).
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication29/11/1996
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Content Note25 illus. 6 tables.
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAnnemarie Bean,Brooks McNamara,James V. Hatch
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.73Trending at £5.08
- £4.40Trending at £4.58
- £24.03Trending at £24.44
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £6.01Trending at £6.13
- £4.75Trending at £4.84
- £28.01Trending at £34.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.