Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is a coaching guide for anyone interested in intellectual property and those wanting to embark on or develop patent creation. It draws on the authors' extensive experience and insights from change projects, management and leadership at Nokia.
- Author BiographyDonal O'Connell is a Director o IPR at Nokia. He has extensive experience in the wireless telecommunications industry across the world. Responsible for the leadership and management of one complete Nokia R&D centre in Texas from 1997 to 2003, growing the site from scratch to over 600 engineers, he has much experience of growing and developing teams, handling change projects and designing and launching successful products. Donal led a major change project within Nokia IPR and he is extremely well networked within R&D, IPR and Environmental Fields.
- Author(s)Donal O'Connell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight638 g
- Width163 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.