All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWayang kulit is a highly refined art form that has been performed in Java for hundreds of years. This book explores various aspects of Central Javanese wayang kulit and describes a collection of gold and bronze leaf Surakarta-style wayang kulit including over 200 wayang characters.
- Author BiographyFelicia Katz-Harris is the curator of Asian and Middle Eastern folk art at the Museum of International Folk Art in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Felicia Katz-Harris
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note270 color illus.
- Weight1112 g
- Width305 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.06Trending at £6.25
- £4.74Trending at £4.98
- £28.00Trending at £33.99
- £24.08Trending at £37.94
- £24.88Trending at £39.88
- £42.41Trending at £65.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.