CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionDepicts President Abraham Lincoln's agonizing reaction to the defeats at Fredericksburg and Chancellorsville, the difficulties encountered (and presented) by Mary Lincoln, the president's relations with George B McClellan and other generals, and the anxiety preceding the Merrimack's epic battle with the Monitor.
- Author BiographyWilliam O. Stoddard was a journalist and an author of boys' fiction. Michael Burlingame, a history professor at Connecticut College, is the author or editor of several books on Abraham Lincoln, including A Reporter's Lincoln (Nebraska 1998).
- Author(s)William O. Stoddard
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Weight340 g
- Edited byMichael Burlingame
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.