All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that the World Bank, far from being a unitary actor, is fundamentally plural, internally fragmented and dispersed, with cascading chains of delegation, authority and controls, and with considerable discretion delegated to the staff.
- Author BiographyXU YI-CHONG and PATRICK WELLER are professors of politics at the Centre for Governance and Public Policy at Griffith University, USA.
- Author(s)Y. Xu
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/10/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 249 p. 2 illus.
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.