Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.57Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.49Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionInsiders' Guide to Glacier National Park is the essential source for information to this outdoor paradise that offers diverse opportunities for fun and adventure. Written by a local (and true insider), this guide offers a personal and practical perspective of Glacier and its surrounding environs.
- Author BiographyMichael McCoy's outdoor and travel articles have appeared in national and regional publications. A former eighteen-year resident of Montana, he now lives in Idaho, where he edits Jackson Hole Magazine and Teton Valley Magazine. He is also the author of Montana Off the Beaten Path and Wyoming Off the Beaten Path (Globe Pequot Press), and the editor of Classic Cowboy Stories (The Lyons Press).
- Author(s)Michael McCoy
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication03/05/2011
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitleInsiders' Guide Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight18 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.