Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £23.68Trending at £25.18
- £41.26Trending at £44.14
- £28.76Trending at £31.49
- £13.70Trending at £16.99
- £23.27Trending at £28.98
- £29.73Trending at £30.70
- £25.45Trending at £30.99
About this product
- DescriptionGain the inside track to language excellence.
- Author BiographyVirginia Catmur and Jennifer Stanley-Smith are the authors of this course. Virginia studied languages at the universities of Oxford and Lisbon. As Languages Editor at Hodder, she worked in the studio with Michel Thomas during the recording of his Advanced courses in 2004 and was responsible for their audio editing. She has since developed courses in new languages using the Michel Thomas Method. Jennifer is a freelance translator, writer and editor. She lived in Valencia for a year and earned the top-level DELE (Diploma in Spanish as a Foreign Language, C2) before graduating from Bristol University with a BSc in Economics. She received her Diploma in Spanish to English Translation from the Chartered Institute of Linguists (DipTransIoLET) in 2014.
- Author(s)Jennifer Stanley-Smith,Virginia Catmur
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication26/12/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichel Thomas Method
- Weight150 g
- Width132 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-Audio and Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.