Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating introduction to the key concepts and ideas of game theory.
- Author BiographyEin-Ya Gura is Senior Lecturer in the Rothberg International School and a member of the Center for the Study of Rationality at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Michael B. Maschler is Professor of Mathematics and a member of the Center for the Study of Rationality at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Professor Maschler is one of the most distinguished game theorists in the world. With Robert Aumann (co-winner of the 2005 Nobel Prize for Economics), he solved a 2000-year-old puzzle on inheritance laws in the Talmud.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2009.
- Author(s)Ein-Ya Gura,Michael B. Maschler
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/11/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note87 b/w illus.
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.