All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the shores of Lake Como a man and a woman talk about longing and belonging; a translator finds himself drawn into the personal and political turmoil of the poet he translates; a woman's quiet world is eroded by World War II and the division of her country.
- Author BiographyAamer Hussein was born in Karachi and moved to London in 1970. He reviews regularly for The Independent and the TLS. He is the author of Turquoise, This Other Salt, and the editor of Kahani: Short Stories by Pakistani Women. He has held visiting posts at the University of Southampton and the University of London, and is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Literature.
- Author(s)Aamer Hussein
- PublisherTelegram Books
- Date of Publication19/03/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTelegram Books
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.