All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £3.79Trending at £5.75
- £10.23Trending at £12.18
- £2.81Trending at £2.93
- £6.63Trending at £9.01
- £4.95Trending at £9.03
- £3.49Trending at £3.93
- £2.81Trending at £3.07
About this product
- DescriptionA crime story set in Victorian London about an MP found murdered in his study. Inspector Hadley and Sergeant Cooper are assigned the case but they are hampered by Victorian society anxious to protect the prime suspect who is the MPs' wife. As more murders follow, they uncover underhand financial dealings that go to the very heart of Government.
- Author BiographyPeter James Child started his writing career in the 1960's by contributing comedy lines to a USA show called 'FUNNYBIRDS' starring Goldie Hawn and Phyllis Diller. He went on to co-write a comedy series for the BBC entitled 'THE MOTORWAY MEN.' After many years working full time in the automotive paint industry as a technical representative he joined a Government department specialising in vehicle paint finishing. Later he was appointed as a Government Consultant to Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd. and then invited to join Aston Martin as the Quality Control Manager and Chief Test Driver and test drove every vehicle from Production. While he was at Aston Martin he wrote 3 technical books about vehicle paint, which are used in the automotive industry and Technical College's world wide, as well as two books on safe driving. He now concentrates on writing crime novels set in Victorian London and romantic titles. He held a private pilot's licence with a multi engine rating for many years and for relaxation ferried aircraft and pilots to various airfields around the UK.
- Author(s)Peter Child
- PublisherBenbow Publications
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBenbow Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight258 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.