All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £13.64Trending at £14.55
- £2.99Trending at £3.28
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £2.50Trending at £3.01
- £12.97Trending at £13.12
About this product
- DescriptionRevitalize exisiting frames or create distinctive new ones with materials such as driftwood, pwpier mache and fabrics.
- Author BiographyVictoria Brown is a designer and milliner who trained at the Royal College of Art and now teaches art and design. Victoria's vibrant, witty designs are highly sought-after and appear regularly in leading lifestyle magazines, including Country Living.
- Author(s)Victoria Brown
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleInspirations S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 250 colour photographs
- Weight326 g
- Width199 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.