Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.25Trending at £26.93
- £13.36Trending at £20.65
- £14.89Trending at £19.94
- £8.29Trending at £9.95
- £11.66Trending at £12.99
- £9.53Trending at £14.99
- £55.95Trending at £75.86
About this product
- DescriptionA luxuriously illustrated book published to follow the historicand elegant Borbonese brand.
- Author BiographyGinevra Elkann is an author, curator, producer, and director based in Italy. She is on the advisory board of Christie's and also serves as vice president of the Pinacoteca Giovanni and Marella Agnelli, Turin. Since June 2008, she has been a member of the Comite d'Acquisition and the Comite Executif of the Cartier Foundation in Paris.
- Author(s)Genevra Elkann
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note250 color illustrations
- Width260 mm
- Height286 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.