CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £26.79
- £4.97Trending at £5.38
- £14.34Trending at £15.08
- £13.42Trending at £15.58
- £11.09Trending at £15.12
- £6.78Trending at £9.07
- £14.46Trending at £20.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical book on how to make stylish projects for use around the home using the technique of kiln-formed glass.
- Author BiographyGillian Hulse trained in both graphics and textile design. After working for a spell as a children's book illustrator, she learned how to work with kiln-formed glass. She now owns her own studio in the Southwest of England where she produces her range of wall pieces, vessels and jewellery.
- Author(s)Gillian Hulse
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/09/2009
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/10/2016
- Content Note130+, full colour throughout
- Weight498 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.