Inspired Cable Knits: 20 Creative Designs for Making Sweaters and Accessories by Fiona Ellis (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.25Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by lovelymuppet
- Est. delivery by 24 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to cable knitting. It features 20 patterns for stylish jumpers, and pillows accessories. It is suitable for intermediate and returning knitters looking for a new approach to a traditional technique. It offers four themes: change, nature, energy and time, that present a range of styles for the family.
- Author BiographyFiona Ellis has been designing fashion knitwear professionally for more than ten years. Her designs have been published in premier knitting magazines, such as Vogue Knitting International. She designs for leading yarn and her original design concepts are sold to major fashion houses in New York, London and Paris and are in great demand for mass-market production.
- Author(s)Fiona Ellis
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication08/09/2009
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Out-of-print date14/12/2011
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 75 photographs, 60 line drawings, 20 patterns
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.98
- £10.63Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £14.71
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £15.08Trending at £25.00
- £11.50Trending at £14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.