Inspired Creative Writing: 52 Brilliant Ideas from the Master Wordsmiths by Alex Gordon Smith (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.08Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by 1771cohen
- Est. delivery by 18 Dec
- £2.00+ £2.90 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by starla_kid
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReveals some insights into making writing more effective. This book also reveals: ways and means of overcoming writer's block; the importance of research and how to use it; the importance of location, location, location; the best schemes for planning and developing plots that work; results for writing TV, radio and film scripts; and more.
- Author BiographyGordon Smith is more than qualified to write this book. Aside from having published more than 300 books, short stories and articles he has run workshops and information classes for all ages, helping numerous people into print, and is the editor and co-author of the forthcoming Trade Secrets: Creative Writing series. He has also seen the industry from the Dark Side, as Managing Director of Egg Box Publishing, one of the country's most innovative independent publishing houses, and knows exactly what those obstinate buggers called publishers want to see in a manuscript.
- Author(s)Alex Gordon Smith
- PublisherInfinite Ideas Limited
- Date of Publication23/04/2007
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series Title52 Brilliant Ideas
- Place of PublicationDurrington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInfinite Ideas Limited
- Out-of-print date04/03/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width171 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £20.95Trending at £21.65
- £22.95Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £40.79
- £42.67Trending at £47.27
- £20.65Trending at £21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.