All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £2.72
- £8.69Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.23
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the readers to 26 stepped-out projects, each offering different techniques using epoxy clay. This book helps readers learn the basics of working with this craft medium and then dive into the projects, which feature sculpted epoxy clay inspired by and often combined with altered remnants.
- Author BiographyKerin Gale is a self-taught mixed-media artist who works with resins, found objects, clays of all sorts and metals. She lives in Oregon, where she teaches and collaborates with husband, Charley Slaughter. She also teaches at art retreats, colleges, and art centers. She has launched an online artlearning site with classes by several wellknown artists, tutorials and resources of interest to the mixed media artist.
- Author(s)Kerin Gale
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.