All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- Series TitleICASE/NASA LaRC Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight714 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byRobert G. Voigt
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
- Table Of ContentsPanel Summary: Theory.- Position Paper for the Panel on Theory.- Some Theoretical Aspects of Boundary Layer Stability Theory.- Theory of Instability and Transition.- Theory on Instability and Transition.- Panel Summary: High-Speed Transition Experiments.- Suggested Future Directions in High-Speed Transition Experimental Research.- High-Speed Quiet Tunnels.- Transition in High-Speed Free Shear Layers.- Some Comparisons of Linear Stability Theory with Experiment at Supersonic and Hypersonic Speed.- Dominance of Noise on Boundary Layer Transition in Conventional Wind Tunnels - A Place for the Quiet Ballistic Range in Future Studies.- Transition Research Using Flight Experiments.- Hypersonic Transition Testing in Wind Tunnels.- Panel Summary: Low Speed Experiments.- Transition Research Opportunities at Subsonic and Transonic Speeds.- Some Transition Problems in Three-Dimensional Flows.- Three-Dimensional Mode Resonances in Boundary Layers, Jets and Wakes.- The Role of the Low-Speed Wind Tunnel in Transition Research.- Transition Delay and Relaminarization of Turbulent Flow.- Low-Speed Experiments: Requirements for Stability Measurements.- Panel Summary: Computation.- Numerical Simulation of Transition in Boundary Layers.- Computation of Instability and Transition.- Numerical Simulation of Instability and Transition Physics.- Numerical Computation of Transition to Turbulence.- Panel Summary: Receptivity.- Receptivity - An Overview.- Notes on Initial Disturbance Fields for the Transition Problem.- Position Paper for the Boundary Layer Receptivity Panel.- Receptivity of Boundary Layers to Acoustic and Vortical Free-Stream Disturbances.- Receptivity Investigations.- Panel Summary: Roughness.- On Receptivity to Environmental Disturbances.- On Roughness-Induced Transition: Facts, Views, and Speculations.- The Effect of Small-Scale Roughness on the Mean Flow Profile of a Laminar Boundary Layer.- Group Summary: Experiments.- Flow Visualization of a Wave Packet on a Rotating Disk.- Transition Control.- Perturbation Amplification in the Entry Region of a Transitional Pipe Flow.- Experimental Observations on the Relationship Between Stagnation Region Flow Oscillations and Eddy Shedding for Circular Cylinder.- Experiments on a Separation Bubble over an Eppler 387 Airfoil at Low Reynolds Numbers Using Thin-Film Arrays.- Group Summary: Receptivity.- Boundary Layer Receptivity Due to Three-Dimensional Convected Gusts.- Boundary Layer Receptivity to Unsteady Free-Stream Pressure Gradients.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.