CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uses everday items to create quick gifts and decor, inlcluding a clip-on photograph collage, brick bookends, and a time capsule terrarium.
- Author BiographyAlison Caporimo is a writer with a penchant for crafting, drinking tea, and talking about London where she lived for a short while. A native of Brooklyn, New York, Alison found her inspiration for style and design while blogging for fashion publication Harper's Bazaar. Her work has appeared in magazines such as Allure and Every Day with Rachael Ray, and she is currently the senior associate editor at Reader's Digest where she writes about home decor, financial advice, popular culture, and travel. Alison lives in an apartment in Brooklyn with more terrariums than you can handle. Meera Lee Patel is an artist raised by the New Jersey shore where she swam the bright waters and climbed cherry blossom trees until she grew old enough to draw them. Her illustrations, inspired by the magical mysteries of nature, have appeared in numerous publications and have been translated into housewares and apparel by companies such as Poketo and Urban Outfitters. Meera currently lives in and works from her studio in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Alison Caporimo
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Content Note50 color photos
- Weight257 g
- Width178 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Photographer(s)Meera Lee Patel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.