All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a wide variety of flooring options available - wood, tile and stone, laminate, resilient vinyl, bamboo and cork. This title shows homeowners how to lay them. It walks readers through the process of installation, and explains the benefits and properties of different materials.
- Author BiographyBefore writing about carpentry, Joseph Truini worked as a remodelling contractor, cabinetmaker and union carpenter. He has written extensively for magazines like Today's Homeowner, This Old House and Popular Mechanics and is the author of the bestseller Building a Shed.
- Author(s)Joseph Truini
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication07/09/2010
- GenreHouse & Home
- Series TitleBuild Like a Pro - Expert Advice from Start to Finish
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 12 illustrations, 374 photographs
- Width234 mm
- Height276 mm
Most relevant reviews
- wazbinbee16 Mar, 2017by
The book had good content about different floorings
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.63Trending at £10.27
- £20.77Trending at £30.03
- £9.87Trending at £15.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.