All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.20
- £10.97Trending at £11.56
- £9.37Trending at £12.98
- £5.99Trending at £9.99
- £8.99Trending at £11.35
- £15.99Trending at £27.97
- £9.00Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn integrated book/DVD guide that explains how to choose the right cabinetry and countertop materials and how to prepare the site for ease of installation. It shows how to install both wall and base cabinets level and square, how to install side panels and trim around the cabinets.
- Author BiographyGregory Paolini is a professional woodworker and frequent contributor to Fine Woodworking Magazine. He is the author of Kitchen Cabinets Made Simple (9781600853005) and appears in the DVD video of the same name.
- Author(s)Gregory Paolini
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreHouse & Home
- Series TitleMade Simple
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 10 b/w illustrations, 350 photographs
- Weight490 g
- Width233 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.