All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChapters of this volume, written by authorities from around the world, explore various instances of Islamophobia and examine discursive contexts such as media coverage and manipulation, political discourse, and general attitudes in the public sphere. The book extends existing discussions and highlights some hitherto less--debated concerns.
- Author BiographySeyyed-Abdolhamid Mirhosseini is assistant professor at Alzahra University. Hossein Rouzbeh is scientific meetings manager of the Center for International Scientific Studies and Collaboration (CISSC) at the Iranian Ministry of Science, Research and Technology.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight349 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byHossein Rouzbeh,Seyyed-Abdolhamid Mirhosseini
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £23.70Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.