All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.54
- £2.29Trending at £2.85
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £17.90Trending at £20.05
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £11.60Trending at £17.06
- £3.60Trending at £4.01
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the fundamental anatomical information needed for clinical practice in a dip-in format. This title offers a logical approach that emphasizes the anatomical relationships needed for cross sectional scanning and computer generated reconstructional imaging. It is suitable for junior doctors and medical students on clinical attachments.
- Author BiographyBob Whitaker, Department of Anatomy, University of Cambridge. Neil Borley, Consultant in colorectal surgery, Cheltenham General Hospital.
- Author(s)Neil R. Borley,Robert H. Whitaker
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2005
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleInstant
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/03/2010
- Content Note90 illustrations
- Weight434 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.