All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColor photographs of cloud formations and their groundbreaking explanatory text enable readers to read the sky, pick up the clues and predict what the weather will do--a brilliant concept.
- Author BiographyAlan Watts, one-time professional meteorologist, has spent considerable time studying wind changes and short-term alterations in the weather. This, combined with his enthusiasm for sailing, has enabled him to assist people to read the weather from the signs in the sky. He is also the author of Instant Wind Forecasting, Instant Storm Forecasting, The Weather Handbook and Weatherwise all published by Adlard Coles Nautical.
- Author(s)Alan Watts
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content NoteColour photos throughout
- Weight167 g
- Width217 mm
- Height136 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.