Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.25Trending at £27.08
- £17.75Trending at £25.02
- £16.42Trending at £24.99
- £13.36Trending at £20.65
- £14.89Trending at £19.94
- £9.58Trending at £12.96
- £11.66Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the history, motive, and meaning of Harvard University's distinctive Social Museum, established in 1903 by Francis Greenwood Peabody (1847-1936) to 'collect the social experience of the world as material for university teaching'. This title includes five essays that probe the Social Museum's collection.
- Author BiographyDeborah Martin Kao is Richard L. Menschel Curator of Photography, Acting Division Head of Modern and Contemporary Art, and Chief Curator, Harvard Art Museums. Michelle Lamuniere is John R. and Barbara Robinson Family Assistant Curator of Photography, Harvard Art Museums.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note211 colour illustrations
- Weight2131 g
- Width229 mm
- Height304 mm
- Edited byDeborah Martin Kao,Michelle Lamuniere
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.