All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe changes in the US healthcare system since World War II are documented here, from new technologies, service-delivery arrangements, to financing mechanisms and underlying sets of organizing principles. The authors illustrate the work with five types of healthcare organizations.
- Author(s)Carol A. Caronna,Martin Ruef,Peter J. Mendel,W. Richard Scott,etc.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication02/05/2000
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note62 line drawings, 41 tables
- Weight580 g
- Width150 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.