All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.41
- £34.43Trending at £40.20
- £37.16Trending at £40.49
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionInstitutional economics is an increasingly important area, verging into political science and sociology. This concise and lucid textbook, which assumes a basic understanding of neoclassical economics, introduces the key ideas, emphasizing the 'new' institutional economics but grounding readers in the traditional perspectives.
- Author BiographyJOHN GROENEWEGEN is Professor of Economics of Infrastructures at Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands, and research fellow of the Tinbergen Institute (TI) of the Rotterdam School of Economics. His research interests are in economic organization and the relation between institutions and technology. ANTOON SPITHOVEN is Assistant Professor at the Utrecht University School of Economics, The Netherlands, where he is a member of the chair Institutional economics. His current research interests center on issues of aging of population and health care.ANNETTE VAN DEN BERG is Assistant Professor at the Utrecht University School of Economics, The Netherlands where she is a member of the chair Institutional economics. Her main research interests concern corporate governance issues, notably the role of worker participation
- Author(s)Annette Van Den Berg,Antoon Spithoven,John Groenewegen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/01/2010
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note324 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.