All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive economic assessment of the implications of increasing institutionalized saving for the securities trading industry, the financial sector, and the economy as a whole.
- Author BiographyE. Philip Davis is Professor of Economics and Finance at Brunel University and Visiting Fellow at the National Institute of Economic and Social Research, London.
- Author(s)Benn Steil,E. Philip Davis
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/2004
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight803 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.