All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the ways that multiple inequalities are being addressed in Europe. Using country-based and region-specific case studies it provides an innovative comparative analysis of the multidimensional equality regimes that are emerging in Europe, and reveals the potential that these have for institutionalizing intersectionality.
- Author BiographyANDREA KRIZSAN Research Fellow at the Center for Policy Studies of the Central European University, Budapest, Hungary. She has worked on several comparative research projects dealing with gender and other equality policies, most recently the project 'Quality of Gender+ Equality Policies in Europe' (QUING). Her main research interests include understanding policy change and the role of non-conventional policy actors in bringing about change in Central and Eastern Europe. Her most recent project concerns reforms of domestic violence policies in five Central and Eastern European countries. Her publications include articles in Social Politics, Ethnic and Racial Studies, European Integration Online Papers, Policy Studies, Journal for Ethnic and Minority Studies, chapters in several edited volumes, and an edited volume on ethnic monitoring and data collection. HEGE SKJEIE Professor of Political Science at the Department of Political Science, University of Oslo, Norway. JUDITH SQUIRES Professor of Political Theory and Dean of the Faculty Social Sciences and Law, University of Bristol, UK. Her publications include: Contesting Citizenship, co-edited with Birte Siim (2008), The New Politics of Gender Equality (2007) and Gender in Political Theory (1999). She co-edits the Palgrave Gender and Politics Book Series (with Johanna Kantola) and is Reviews Editor for the journal Government and Opposition. She is a member of the European Consortium of Political Research Press board and was appointed an Academician of the Academy of Social Sciences in 2009.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleGender and Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAndrea Krizsan,Hege Skjeie,Judith Squires
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.