Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionExamining aspects of social and economic institutions, and exploring their operation as a result of globalisation, this book approaches the issue of globalisation from a perspective of how the forces of globalisation are transforming domestic, social and economic institutions to create greater opportunities for empowerment in individual countries.
- Author BiographyEdited by Kartik Roy, Professor, Auckland Institute of Studies, New Zealand and Jorn Sideras, formerly Centre for International and Political Economy Research (CIPER), Greece
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication14/06/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byJorn Sideras,Kartik C. Roy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.