CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionA stimulating and thought-provoking collection that challenges some of the emerging conventional wisdom about contemporary Russia. It examines the role of leadership, institutions and ideas, and the interactions among them, in shaping Russia's post-Soviet transformation.
- Author BiographyJ. PAUL GOODE Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Oklahoma, USA TOMILA LANKINA Senior Research Fellow and Lecturer at De Montfort University, UK THOMAS F. REMINGTON Goodrich C. White Professor of Political Science at Emory University, USA PETER RUTLAND Colin and Nancy Campbell Professor in Global Issues and Democratic Thought at Wesleyan University, USA ALFRED STEPAN Wallace Sayre Professor of Government at the School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA), Columbia University, USA KENNETH WILSON Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, Dongguk University, Seoul, South Korea.
- Author(s)Julie M. Newton,William J. Tompson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/06/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleSt Antony's Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXI, 250 p.
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.