All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £17.68Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.64Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe book investigates the relation between technology and institutions and their mutual influence during processes of development and change and illustrates this on the development process in Argentina after 1946. General and case-study specific policy recommendations are offered.
- Author BiographyHenning Schwardt is a Postdoctoral Lecturer and Research Assistant at the Institute for Institutional and Innovation Economics (iino) at the Faculty of Business Studies and Economics at the University of Bremen, Germany.
- Author(s)Henning Schwardt
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/09/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.