All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionContributors include economists Christopher Clague, Robert Klitgaard, Peter Murrell, Mancur Olson, Vernon Ruttan, and Vito Tanzi, and political scientists Stephan Haggard, Margaret Levi, and Elinor Ostrom.
- Author BiographyChristopher Clague is professor of economics at the University of Maryland, College Park.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication29/05/1997
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Johns Hopkins Studies in Development
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byChristopher K. Clague
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.