All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.13
- £66.36Trending at £79.67
- £109.35Trending at £139.78
- £26.10Trending at £27.72
- £25.73Trending at £27.77
About this product
- DescriptionIn an era in which more knowledge is more accessible than ever before, knowledge management has become an increasingly important training technology. Instructional Design in Networked Environments offers a thoughtful, research-based approach to knowledge management.
- Author BiographyGilbert Paquette is a professor at Tele-universite du Quebec, acting as director of the CIRTA Research Centre, an interuniversity research center hosted by the LICEF research center at Tele-universite. He is leading two important Canadian projects in the field of e-learning: eduSource and LORNET. Paquette has published three books and numerous articles and has supervised and participated in a dozen multimedia teletraining courses and many computer-based training environments.
- Author(s)Gilbert Paquette
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/12/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight568 g
- Width193 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.