All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the need for a common knowledge base, offers some universal principles of instruction, and addresses the need for variation and guidance when implementing the universal principles. This title also describes how the universal principles apply to some major approaches to instruction such as direct instruction or problem-based instruction.
- Author BiographyCharles M. Reigeluth is a Professor in the Instructional Systems Technology department at Indiana University. Alison A. Carr-Chellman is a Professor of Education (Instructional Systems) in the Learning and Performance Systems department at The Pennsylvania State University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication02/02/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note16 black & white tables
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAlison A. Carr-Chellman,Charles M. Reigeluth
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.