All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInstrumental assessment of food sensory quality reviews the range and use of instrumental methods for measuring sensory quality.
- Author BiographyDr David Kilcast is a consultant in Sensory Quality.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight1140 g
- Edited byDavid Kilcast
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.