Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.79Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the insulin-like growth factor system and its vital role in cancer development and progression. Covers biology, epidemiology and the therapeutic potential of inhibiting receptors using newly discovered antibodies and kinase inhibitors.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Drug Discovery and Development
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight607 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDerek LeRoith
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.