CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the insulin-like growth factor system and its vital role in cancer development and progression. Covers biology, epidemiology and the therapeutic potential of inhibiting receptors using newly discovered antibodies and kinase inhibitors.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Drug Discovery and Development
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDerek LeRoith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.