CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.84
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the central and unique role of organizational ethics in creating and sustaining a flourishing, pluralistic, free enterprise economy. This book examines how profit seeking and not-for-profit organizations can be conceived and designed to satisfy legitimate human needs in an ethical and meaningful way.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication05/02/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleResearch in Ethical Issues in Organizations
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byPatrick Flanagan,Patrick Primeaux,William Ferguson
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.