CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.99
- £2.99Trending at £5.98
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.24Trending at £8.99
- £36.79Trending at £39.99
- £10.00Trending at £15.86
- £6.24Trending at £7.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis third edition provides a detailed examination of the developing law of insurance, combining exposition of the law with critical analysis. The text is enhanced by extensive citations to case law and academic commentaries, making the book ideal for students, scholars and practitioners alike.
- Author BiographyJohn Lowry is Professor of Commercial Law at UCL and Honorary Fellow of Monash University. Philip Rawlings is The Roy Goode Professor of Commercial Law at the Centre for Commercial Law Studies, Queen Mary, University of London. Rob Merkin is Lloyd's Law Reports Professor of Commercial Law at the University of Southampton; Consultant at Norton Rose Group; President of the British Insurance Law Association; and Vice President of the International Association of Insurance Law (AIDA).
- Author(s)John Lowry,Philip Rawlings,Professor Robert M. Merkin
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight1128 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.