Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionSecuritisations of insurance risk as new methods of risk transfer have been emerging in the global financial market during the recent twenty years. Christoph Weber analyses the techniques of traditional methods in comparison with securitisations for life- and non-life insurance risk.
- Author BiographyChristoph Weber wrote his dissertation under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Rainer Stottner at University of Kassel. He works for an international commercial bank in Germany as a senior relationship manager focussing on credit business with clients in the insurance and reinsurance industry.
- Author(s)Christoph Weber
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication28/06/2011
- Language(s)English & German
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note95 black & white illustrations, 39 black & white tables, biography
- Weight454 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.