All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.24
- £10.75Trending at £13.19
- £11.32Trending at £11.67
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.01
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
About this product
- DescriptionOver recent years the insurance industry has faced a period of rapid change and consolidation with recent disasters, both natural and manmade highlighting the problems the industry faces. Yet this has also been a time of opportunity, with the rise of securitization, the insurance industry has turned financial necessity into lucrative invention.
- Author BiographyERIC BRIYS is a managing director at Deutsche Bank where he heads the Insurance Strategies Group. He has worked previously for Merrill Lynch and Lehman Brothers. Prior to joining the investment banking world he was a Professor of Finance at the HEC School of Management. He has published seven books on finance and economics and more than thirty scientific articles. FRANC OIS DE VARENNE is a vice-president at Deutsche Bank where he covers European insurance and reinsurance companies. He has worked previously for Merrill Lynch and Lehman Brothers. Prior to joining the investment banking world he was Head of Financial and Economics Affairs at the French Federation of Insurance Companies. An engineer, an actuary and a PhD in finance by training he has published three books and more than ten scientific articles.
- Author(s)Eric Briys,Francois de Varenne
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2001
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.